HappyDude88's Search

About Me

My photo
Hello, this is Siwri88, better known to some as Simon. Currently work as a picture researcher and product editor with a leading publishing company that works with trading cards and sticker albums on a variety of licenses in sport and entertainment. Freelance Journalist and writing a book in my spare time. Achieved a 2:1 studying BA Hons Journalism at the University of Northampton (2009-2012). Enjoy reading!

Wednesday 22 December 2010

HappyDude88's Christmas Message

Hello everyone

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support and feedback on the website throughout 2010.  When I started this journey, I didn’t think it would last six weeks, let alone a year and I am so pleased that I have managed to get this far. 

I will be taking a Christmas and New Year break, but will return in 2011, with the same content of exciting entertainment, noteworthy news and sensational sport.  Let’s hope 2011 is just as exciting as 2010 has been. 

Thanks again

Happy Christmas everyone and have a fantastic 2011

HappyDude

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment