HappyDude88's Search

About Me

My photo
Hello, this is Siwri88, better known to some as Simon. Currently work as a picture researcher and product editor with a leading publishing company that works with trading cards and sticker albums on a variety of licenses in sport and entertainment. Freelance Journalist and writing a book in my spare time. Achieved a 2:1 studying BA Hons Journalism at the University of Northampton (2009-2012). Enjoy reading!

Monday 3 January 2011

Happy New Year Everybody!



Hello!

Happy New Year everyone and welcome to the year 2011.  2010 provided plenty of drama, some of it for the wrong reasons and hopefully, we will get more drama in 2011.

Personally for myself, I see 2011 as a year full of new starts, new ambitions and new opportunities, and with a two week summer work placement in London already secured, I hope it will deliver on these promises.

As you can see, I have made some colour changes to the website (AGAIN!) and will keep you up-to-date with some of the following topics:

- Some examples of my work at University, which can also found at my WordPress account.

- Week-by-week reports on the Premiership season, round-by-round updates from the UEFA Champions League and a comprehensive account of the 2011 FIA Formula One World Championship.

- The latest gossip from the world of entertainment, TV and politics and extensive coverage in the build-up to the royal wedding.

- Extensive reports from reality shows Britain's Got Talent, Dancing on Ice, X-Factor and much more from my entertainment expert, Jason Wright.

- NEW for 2011!  Some of my own reflections on life, the latest stories to make the headlines and the areas that make up our society.

- Plus, check out my other pages, full of other quotations, videos from YouTube and classic TV commercials.

Enjoy 2011, I wish you all the best and keep checking back for regular updates

Take care

HappyDude88

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment